Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sweet and Simple... Day 5 of "Mad About Mums"








For day five I couldn't have gotten much easier of an project.
But that is the fun thing about mums...

They are perfect to just drop into a container.
The fun part is finding something neat to stick them in!

Remember, Lowe's is giving one lucky reader a $50 gift card!
Good Luck!!

Gold-Lowes_thumb
Thanks so much to the good people at Lowes Creative Ideas for letting gardens like me get their hands dirty and their creative ideas working overtime. I am so excited to share with you my upcoming projects.

6274895600_0acdcbea8c_thumb
Being a part of the Creators and Influencers Garden Team been a dream come true. Its so much fun to create something so special and then sharing it with you my dear friends and readers. Please if you are not a follower consider becoming one so you can see more of my upcoming projects.
web-logo_thumb
Take the time to visit Lowe’s and see what's blooming, I’m sure you’ll be glad you did!
Don't forget to check out the Lowes Creative Ideas Blog and Facebook Page. They now even have an account on Pinterest!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please come back every day this week for more post in this series.  Plus at the end of the week I will be giving away a $50 gift card from Lowes!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


-------------------------------------

Share Your Creations Party at Kristen's CreationsTootsie Time's Fertilizer FridayShow and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home Feathered Nest Friday at French Country CottageHome Sweet Home Party at The Charm of HomeVintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme Inspiration Friday @ The Picket FenceHome and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story BeginsCountry Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a ShoestringFarmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House Free Friday (free to post what you want) at A Very Blessed NestFrugal Friday at the Shabby NestFrugalicious Friday at Finding FabulousThe Gypsy MamaFollow Me Fridays @ The Trendy TreehouseHodge Podge Friday @ It's A Hodge Podge LifeFabulously Creative @ Jennifer RizzoFeathered Nest Friday @ French Country CottageFriday Redouxs @ RedouxFriday’s Unfolded @ Stuff & NonsenseFurniture Feature @ Miss. Mustard SeedOpen House @ Bernideens Tea Time BlogPotpourri Party @ 2805Shabbilicious Friday @ Shabby Art BoutiqueShow and Tell Friday @ My Romantic HomeSpring Craft @ Décor to AdoreWelcome Wagon Friday @ Cozy Little HouseAir Your Laundry Friday @ Freckled LaundryFridays Unfolded @ Stuff and NonsenseFlaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingFriday Flair @ Whipper BerryFeature Yourself Friday@ Finger Prints on the FridgeFarmhouse Friday @ LaurieAnna's Vintage HomeThrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty GrooveHappy Hour Friday @ Craft Berry Bush




9 comments :

  1. Brooke...how pretty is your garden? and I've always loved the idea of using watering cans as planters...thank you so much for sharing...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love changing the flowers and decorations on my front porch (I rotate my pots and planters from the backyard to the front, pick color themes -red geraniums for July with flags- pinks and purples in June) anyway I'd decorate with $50 ! I love your watering cans, I'm a collector myself with about 30 so far .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea of mums in watering cans! With a $50 gift card, I'd probably do some fall planting for year-round garden interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a person who loves COLOR! Your yard is so charming. I can just smell it too! I'm at Goose Grove on Facebook- that's how I found you- through Susan's spot at Between Naps on the Porch. Don't you just LOVE her?
    As for Lowe's- what would I do with $50? I would buy wood & paint to make scarecrow heads of my boys & bats for the trees. Mums are always a favorite to place at their feet! Any left over funds- I would make a water fountain out of a watering can. Oh- I think I went over that $50!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color! I love your watering cans and those beautiful mums. The bench is fantastic!

    Dee


    P.S. I loved hearing the birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty setting, the mums color pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful place to come and rest while you're working in the garden! Love the color of the bench and the pretty pink mums!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a gorgeous pop of color! It looks so beautiful! Sorry so late for visting! Thank you for joining TTF last week. Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful post on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Great ideas for those gorgeous mums!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!