Monday, October 1, 2012

Not So Fall, After All! Day 2 of 'Mad About Mums!'




Welcome dear readers and new followers!
Today is day 2 of my series... "Mad About Mums!"
Sponsored by Lowe's Creative Ideas.
Today's fall decorating post is called "Not So Fall, After All..."  Why?
Because this is how my porch has been most of the summer.
I just added the mums for some color.
The deep red color is the perfect touch with my Red, White and Blue theme.
Many of my mums have bloomed two or three times this summer and fall.
So they will be beautiful in the garden year after year.
Remember mums aren't just for fall, they are wonderful perennials.
I love to collect anything vintage and metal.  This old water cooler is a favorite.  It has a lid too.
The old pump is from our old house, hubby grandparents place.
I hope you have enjoyed my little tour of the front porch.  Please come back every day this week for more post in this series.  Plus at the end of the week I will be giving away a $50 gift card from Lowes!



Gold-Lowes_thumb
Thanks so much to the good people at Lowes Creative Ideas for letting gardens like me get their hands dirty and their creative ideas working overtime. I am so excited to share with you my upcoming projects.

6274895600_0acdcbea8c_thumb
Being a part of the Creators and Influencers Garden Team been a dream come true. Its so much fun to create something so special and then sharing it with you my dear friends and readers. Please if you are not a follower consider becoming one so you can see more of my upcoming projects.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
web-logo_thumb
Take the time to visit Lowe’s and see what's blooming, I’m sure you’ll be glad you did!
Don't forget to check out the Lowes Creative Ideas Blog and Facebook Page. They now even have an account on Pinterest!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


-------------------------------------

Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party
"Ms Green Thumb" Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday
Anything Goes @ Type A
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.
Cottage Style @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time Interiors
Martha's Favorites @ Martha's Favorites
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday’s Treasures @ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Three or More Tuesday @ The Gypsy's Corner
Victoria Party - A Return to Loveliness @ A Delightsome Life


Time to Shine @ A Diamond in the Stuff 

Tuesday Cuppa Tea@ Antiques and Teacups 

Talent Tuesday @ Vintage Wanna Bee
Twice Owned Tuesday @ Creating a House of Grace
Tuesday Link Party @ A Bowl Full of Lemons


Club G.W. @ Charm Bracelet Diva 

Show Me What Ya Got@Not JUST a Housewife

Inspiration Board @ Homework
Rock 'N Share @ The Shady Porch


Come back tomorrow for an all new post!


See you then!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...