Monday, October 8, 2012

'Mad about Mums' Lowe's Gift Card Winner!

Hello dear readers and new followers!
I have been gone with family activities for a few days.
But I wanted to stop in and share with you our big winner 
of the $50 gift card from Lowes!

This was part of my week long "Mad About Mum's" Series!
If you missed it, here is recap of the fun fall projects....

Day One - Mum's The Word!
Day 4 - Welcome Fall
Day 5 - Sweet and Simple
Day Six - Year After Year

Thanks so much for all the positive comments and feedback each day!
This was so much fun doing a week long series.


Now.... Here is the big announcement!  Our winner is the first entry!  Heather B!!
She wins a $50 gift card from Lowe's Home Improvement!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Gold-Lowes_thumb
Thanks so much to the good people at Lowes Creative Ideas for letting gardens like me get their hands dirty and their creative ideas working overtime. I am so excited to share with you my upcoming projects.

6274895600_0acdcbea8c_thumb
Being a part of the Creators and Influencers Garden Team been a dream come true. Its so much fun to create something so special and then sharing it with you my dear friends and readers. Please if you are not a follower consider becoming one so you can see more of my upcoming projects.
web-logo_thumb
Take the time to visit Lowe’s and see what's blooming, I’m sure you’ll be glad you did!
Don't forget to check out the Lowes Creative Ideas Blog and Facebook Page. They now even have an account on Pinterest!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting, and congratulations to Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...