Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloweens Gone By...

Hello friends!  
Trick or Treat!!

Come on over, I have been making treats!

Tonight I am planning a school party for Halloween tomorrow 
and thinking about years past with our girls.  
When I remember the kids costumes this years was my favorite... 
They were Rolie Polie Olie and Zowie.  Lol, I can still sing the song for that cartoon.
This is one of my favorite pics of my dad.  Can you tell how he loves his girls.
My mom showing off her pink hair.
My dad again with a rainbow froo.... Lol!
This was the year we built the house. They were 1st grade and preschool ages.
And if I remember right they fought all afternoon.
This was four years ago and they were scary witches.
Well maybe not that scary.

 But this year they are 5th and 7th grade.... They love the candy, but its hard to get them to dress up anymore.
 So they make crafts.... aka messes.
 These were to decorate the golf cart for the parade at the campground.
Did it in colorful spiders this year.  
I loved looking back on a few Halloween memories to share with you.

Have a safe and happy holiday!
~Brooke~




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts