Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Welcome... And Enter To Win A $50 Gift Card From Lowes!


Four the fourth day of our series I did a collection of containers by our back door.
I always try to have something pretty here.
It is just off the kitchen and we use this door often.
So this time I decided I wanted to use some faux wheat and twigs.
I love the vertical interest and texture.
I added some gold euonymus for evergreen interest after the mums have finished blooming.
The Left and Middle containers are new from Lowes.  They are light weight and I love the details.
Thanks so much for stopping in!
Gold-Lowes_thumb
Thanks so much to the good people at Lowes Creative Ideas for letting gardens like me get their hands dirty and their creative ideas working overtime. I am so excited to share with you my upcoming projects.

6274895600_0acdcbea8c_thumb
Being a part of the Creators and Influencers Garden Team been a dream come true. Its so much fun to create something so special and then sharing it with you my dear friends and readers. Please if you are not a follower consider becoming one so you can see more of my upcoming projects.
web-logo_thumb
Take the time to visit Lowe’s and see what's blooming, I’m sure you’ll be glad you did!
Don't forget to check out the Lowes Creative Ideas Blog and Facebook Page. They now even have an account on Pinterest!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please come back every day this week for more post in this series.  Plus at the end of the week I will be giving away a $50 gift card from Lowes!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


-------------------------------------



4 comments :

  1. Really love the container with the twigs and wheat. One thing I especially love is the bit of bright green/gold variegated leaves at the base which make the colors pop in the container. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the wheat was real! These are wonderful Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to do some fall folliage outside on my front porch

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaves are gorgeous right now! and everyone was afraid that there wouldn't be much color! It is awesome!!!
    thanks for the chance to win!
    ti bo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!