Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall in my own Backyard #3

Good morning dear friends and new readers!
I am continuing my "Fall in my own Backyard" series with the butterfly hill today!
I shot these the middle of last week and it has turned very cold since then.
Our color is fading fast, so enjoy it while it lasts!















To enjoy this area in other seasons please visit the following posts...




Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

----------------------------

 Mosaic Monday @ Little Red House
Macro Mondays with Lisa's Chaos
Metamorphasis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch
Keeping it Simple's, Motivate Me Monday's
Boogie Board Cottage's, Masterpiece Monday's
Cowgirl Linkup Party @ The Farmhouse Porch 
Show & Tell @ The Delectable Home
Cozy Home Party @ Your Cozy Home Scenes

The Country Garden Showcase @ White Wolf Summit Farmgirl

Amaze me Monday @ Dittle Dattle
Craftastic Monday @ Sew Can Do
Cowgirl Up @ Cedar Hill Ranch
Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter Monday
 Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life
Today’s Treasures @ Southern Hospitality
Pink Hippo Party @ Pinkapotamus
Bedazzle me Monday @Everything Under the Moon
Creative Mondays @ Judy H-J's Thoughts - A Twinless Twin
Show Me What You Got @ Our Delightful Home
Just A Party with My Peeps @ How to Nest for Less
It's Show Off Monday @ Kampen Lane

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely photography and beautiful landscapes ~ (A Creative Harbor) artmusedog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your property is so beautiful! You still have so much in bloom. I haven't had anything since August! I love that last picture with the sun shining on the grass, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks absolutely beautiful in your yard! Thank you for showing it to us at TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the pictures! You really have a beautiful garden and I wish I could have that too. But our backyard is too small for this.

    castlerock commercial maintenance

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!