Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall In My Own Backyard #1

Welcome dear friends and new readers!
Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Southern Indiana!
I took full advantage and spent the better part of the morning photographing the garden and property.
I ended up with so many images that I am now doing a new series.
I am calling it "Fall in my own Backyard".
So today I am sharing part of the images of our firepit and native rock garden.
I enjoy several evergreens, grasses and tough natives in this area.
As well as a few irises, daylilies and mums.
We enjoy using this for cookouts and evening fires.  It is a very large circle, over 50 feet in depth.
It is four years old now and my trees are getting much larger.
Giving me winter interest and a nice view from the house towards the lake.

To see more pictures of this area in other seasons look at the following posts...

And here is a video of this area from last summer....



Thanks so much for visiting today!
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


-----------------------------------------
Share Your Creations Party at Kristen's CreationsTootsie Time's Fertilizer FridayShow and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home Feathered Nest Friday at French Country CottageHome Sweet Home Party at The Charm of HomeVintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme Inspiration Friday @ The Picket FenceHome and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story BeginsCountry Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a ShoestringFarmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House Free Friday (free to post what you want) at A Very Blessed NestFrugal Friday at the Shabby NestFrugalicious Friday at Finding FabulousThe Gypsy MamaFollow Me Fridays @ The Trendy TreehouseHodge Podge Friday @ It's A Hodge Podge LifeFabulously Creative @ Jennifer RizzoFeathered Nest Friday @ French Country CottageFriday Redouxs @ RedouxFriday’s Unfolded @ Stuff & NonsenseFurniture Feature @ Miss. Mustard SeedOpen House @ Bernideens Tea Time BlogPotpourri Party @ 2805Shabbilicious Friday @ Shabby Art BoutiqueShow and Tell Friday @ My Romantic HomeSpring Craft @ Décor to AdoreWelcome Wagon Friday @ Cozy Little HouseAir Your Laundry Friday @ Freckled LaundryFridays Unfolded @ Stuff and NonsenseFlaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingFriday Flair @ Whipper BerryFeature Yourself Friday@ Finger Prints on the FridgeFarmhouse Friday @ LaurieAnna's Vintage HomeThrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty GrooveHappy Hour Friday @ Craft Berry Bush









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...