Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Combination... Limelight and Jackmanii



Welcome dear friends and new readers!
Today feels like the end... my last day.... to enjoy the blooms of the fall garden.
Tonight cold winds will come... and lower temperatures are forecasted for days ahead.
So I have spent the morning capturing the garden...  What especially caught my attention was how pretty the spent Limelight Hydrangea blooms were with the Jackmanii Clematis.  Don't you just love those unexpected blooms in the fall?
Oh what golden light.... Makes everything just that more beautiful.   I took 268 photos of the garden this morning...
For us to enjoy in the cold days ahead....
It seems a bit sad to me, but to everything there is an end.  Well except for us gardeners that is!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Time Travel Thursdays at Brambleberry Cottage
Open House Thursdays at No Minimalist's Here 
Strut Your Stuff at Somewhat Simple
Rural Thursday Blog Hop at A Rural Journal
 Treasure Hunt Thursdays at From My Front Porch To Yours
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 
Creative Things Thursdays @ The Vintage Farmhouse
Grace at Home Party @ Imparting Grace
Thursday's Favorite ThingsThe Shabby Chic Cottage
Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherines CornerTime 
Travel Thursday @ Brambleberry Cottage
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage 
Catch a Glimpse Thursday @ A Glimpse Inside
Vintage Thingie Thursday @ The Coloradolady
Pearls and Lace Thursday @ Faith, Grace, and Crafts
Cute & Creative @ Dumpster Diva
Coffee & Conversation @ Passionately Perfect
Creative Thursday @ Michelle's Tasty Creations and Crafty Ideas

6 comments :

  1. Ah, the season finale. There is a special beauty to it. http://subjectschosenatrandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the muted colors and textures in your fall garden Brooke. Thank you for sharing at Rural Thursdays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke everything in your garden still looks beautiful. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Happy weekend wishes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! I wish I had space for a garden. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!