Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Enjoying Our Fall Break...

Welcome dear friends and new readers.
I am sorry I have not posted in a bit.
It is Fall Break here and the kids have been out of school.
I have been enjoying some beautiful weather here in Southern Indiana.
We've been taking some drives in the area behind our house.
This country road is very close to home.  It is the perfect place to take pictures.
So yesterday I took the girls out there to take some family shots.
My husband loves this large maple, look at it's size compared to my truck!
I love country roads....
We haven't had as many blue skies as I'd like.  But I cherish them when they come.
I thought after all the drought this summer we wouldn't get this much color.
It has been a happy surprise here in Indiana.  

But don't wait to enjoy it... it is fading fast!
Fall always passes into Winter way too quickly for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


-------------------------------
Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party
"Ms Green Thumb" Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday
Anything Goes @ Type A
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.
Cottage Style @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Martha's Favorites @ Martha's Favorites
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday’s Treasures @ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Three or More Tuesday @ The Gypsy's Corner
Victoria Party - A Return to Loveliness @ A Delightsome Life
Time to Shine @ A Diamond in the Stuff 

Talent Tuesday @ Vintage Wanna Bee
Twice Owned Tuesday @ Creating a House of Grace
Tuesday Link Party @ A Bowl Full of Lemons
Club G.W. @ Charm Bracelet Diva 

Show Me What Ya Got@Not JUST a Housewife
Inspiration Board @ Homework
Rock 'N Share @ The Shady Porch
Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday
Wow us Wednesdays at Savy Southern Style

Country Homemaker Hop @ My Simple Country Living

Whatever Wednesday @ Momma Hen
Works for Me Wednesday @ We are THAT Family
Open House Party @ No Minimalist Here
Create and Share @ Trendy Treehouse

Sugar & Spice @ Seven Thirty Three
Show & Share @ Southern Lovely



6 comments :

  1. Hello and good morning from Calif.,You do have a beautiful place to live :) Your country roads are lovely.I enjoyed your post and yes I have been a follower.Please visit and if you like follow. Denise from Coffeeberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall color. I just found you on Sidewalk Shoes.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall passes too quickly into winter for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke,

    Your autumn photos are fantastic! I just love walking through the leaves this time of year and enjoying all the vibrant colors. It really must be gorgeous living on the lake. I'm your newest follower and hope you will follow me back. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!