Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet and Soft...



Welcome dear garden friends and new followers!


Today I am sharing some soft pink roses from the garden.
Is there anything prettier than a pink rose?
This one is Strawberry Hill by David Austin.
I love the look for the roses and my resting angel.
So delicate and wonderful.
Thanks for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!
------------------------------------
Beverly's Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound
French Inspiration @ The French Cupboard
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different / Act Normal

----------------------------------
All Vintage Graphics Shown Today Are Courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.
Please follow her lovely site to receive much more of these lovely finds.




1 comment :

  1. Oh love the sounds of the garden. The pink roses are always my favorite.I will be back such a pretty garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!