Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Favorites.... Cleome




Few pictures of my Cleome's blooming today...  Also called Spider Flower.
I think these are from the 'Sparkler Series Mix'.  I grow all of mine from seed.
They come back year after year. Thanks for stopping by....

Silver Sunday @ Gypsy Fish
Sunday’s Best Link Party @ My 1929 Charmer
Homemaker on a Dime's  Creative Bloggers Hop Sunday's at 5. 
Your Sunday Best @ A Rural Journal
Sisters of the Wild West Sunday Link Party
Showcase Sunday Party @ Under The Table And Dreaming
Simple Things Sunday at Simple As That

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!



2 comments :

  1. Wonderful flowers! I'm already living the Fall and I love it. But you just really made me miss summer ♥ We do live in a beautiful world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these unusual flowers and tried to grow some this summer, but they didn't come up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!