Wednesday, September 12, 2012

On A Warm September Day....


Hello Dear Friends and New Readers!

We are having some beautiful weather here in Southern Indiana.
Perfect for me to get to digging in the garden!
I have been planting all the goodies I had stashed under the deck for the long dry weeks without rain.
But we have been blessed with rain the last three weeks, 2 inches a few days ago.
Bringing a new vitality to the garden and new blooms on the roses.
Todays rose is Tropical Sun by Jackson and Perkins.

Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Gardening!
Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday







2 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous flowers -- you definitely have a green thumb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke,
    I really enjoyed your video. The color of that crepe myrtle is gorgeous! Also loved the white clematis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!