Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Country Kitchen Decorated For Fall....



Hello dear friends and new readers!
Today I am sharing some pics of our country kitchen.
I finally am done with the fall decorating!
And have all my mess (mostly) put away.
So that I can share some pictures!
My wall shelf is always fun to accessorize.
And the little bench got a few things too...
But mostly I just added a few leaves and trinkets to my garden/country decor.
A pumpkin here and there...
Adds to the year round fallish colors of pumpkin, sage and golds... 
 I love the colors of fall.
Todays post was supervised by Miley...
My sweet girl... she is 9 months old already.
Time flies, I am not ready for summer to end, but ready or not.
It's Fall Folks!

Thanks for visiting....Brooke


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
---------------------------------------------------
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Time Travel Thursdays at Brambleberry Cottage
Open House Thursdays at No Minimalist's Here
Rural Thursday Blog Hop at A Rural Journal 
Treasure Hunt Thursdays at From My Front Porch To Yours
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 
Transformation Thursday @ Shabby Creek Cottage 
Creative Things Thursdays @ The Vintage Farmhouse
Grace at Home Party @ Imparting Grace
Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherines Corner

Share Your Creations Party at Kristen's Creations
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Party at The Charm of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
 Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Home and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story Begins
Country Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living 
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Farmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House 
The Gypsy Mama 
Follow Me Fridays @ The Trendy Treehouse
Hodge Podge Friday @ It's A Hodge Podge Life

Fabulously Creative @ Jennifer Rizzo
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Friday Redouxs @ Redoux
Friday’s Unfolded @ Stuff & Nonsense
Furniture Feature @ Miss. Mustard Seed
Potpourri Party @ 2805
Shabbilicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique
Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Spring Craft @ D├ęcor to Adore
Welcome Wagon Friday @ Cozy Little House
Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper






26 comments:

  1. I just love the warm, cozy feel of this kitchen! It looks like a wonderful place for cozy fall breakfasts, etc. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very rustic and festive! I love all the warm colours as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all so pretty! I love it all. Happy Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks so lovely and perfectly suited for Fall! This post would be a great addition to Seasonal Sunday.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your kitchen looks so cozy and charming! You've put me in the mood for autumn. I must get my act together and get my fall goodies out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Fall decor! Great inspiration! Thank you for sharing your project at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitchen looks great ! Love your fall tree !

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! Really great! In the picture with the potting shed sign, your doggie looked like a statue! Lol! It wasn't until I scrolled to the bottom that I saw he was the real deal. :)

    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your kitchen!! It is so warm and homey!! What a great job you have done!! And Miley is the cutest...look at her on the sunny spot! What a great picture!! I love the tall tree! Do you keep it up year round and decorate it it according to the season? My wheels are spinning now!! =) Do you have any close up photos of it? I would love to see them if you do! Take care~Deanna

    PS..I would love for you to visit my blog!! I found you through The Charm of Home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kitchen looks just lovely! I adore Fall colors, too, and have varying shades of them throughout our home all the time. You've done a beautiful job of adding a lot of impact with some simple additions of your Fall favorites. Very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your fall festive kitchen looks so warm and inviting. Your sweet girl is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kitchen is beautiful and very welcoming! Such a little cutie in that last pic too:@)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You could so manage a craft store with your talent for decorating, Brooke. Love your kitchen.

    Thanks so much for sharing at Rural Thursdays this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely kitchen, Brooke. It must make you smile every time you enter.
    ~Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  15. I KNEW I WOULD LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!! Your gardens and porches are sooo charming, I knew I would love the house, too! Thank you so much for sharing. Love the colors of your kitchen and your puppy is so sweet! Please share more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I KNEW I WOULD LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!! Your gardens and porches are sooo charming, I knew I would love the house, too! Thank you so much for sharing. Love the colors of your kitchen and your puppy is so sweet! Please share more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your kitchen looks so warm ad inviting! Fall has fallen. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from French Country Cottage. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/09/make-it-pretty-monday-week-15.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  18. What lovely kitchen, so inviting! I'd love to come for coffee and a chat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My. you are certainly ready for the fall season...it all looks wonderful, so inviting and very charming.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your country kitchen. Very inviting! I swear I have the same two red painted stools at our kitchen bar area.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brooke, Thank you so much for sharing my country kitchen decorated for fall on Simple & Sweet Fridays. I love all your vignettes!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, Your kitchen lends itself happily to the autumn colors - all your decor is fabulous! I am fascinated to see another beside our Debbie decorating a tree seasonally - your dog is sweet too! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  23. It all looks lovely! Thank you for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty~ thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looking at your photos I can almost feel the warmth of the Midwest sun. Those rays of light were perfectly captured in the camera and was a beautiful sight to behold. And who could gaze upon that dog with the dreamy eyes and not say cute?! Your kitchen is a showcase of your love for nature and a perfect example of a cozy country living. Great job!

    Isaiah Crockett

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...