Sunday, September 2, 2012

Looking A Lot Like Fall...



In my late summer garden....
Welcome dear friends and new readers!
Welcome to September in my back garden.
Where reseeding annuals make for lasting color.  This area includes moss verbena, allysum, marigolds, salvias and zinnias.... all from seed.
And old favorites like Goldflame Honeysuckle and Diablo Ninebark are stars of the borders.  They look beautiful together with my creeping thyme and sedums.
My flowering plum is getting much larger this summer.  It is highlighted with Karley Rose fountain grass.
I love this area for its easy color and forgiving blends.  It has been such a trying year with the drought, I am happy to report this as a success story in this years garden.

To see more of this area and tour my September garden check out my latest video...
Thanks for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!
--------------------------------

 Mosaic Monday @ Little Red House
Macro Mondays with Lisa's Chaos
Metamorphasis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch
Keeping it Simple's, Motivate Me Monday's
Boogie Board Cottage's, Masterpiece Monday's
Cowgirl Linkup Party @ The Farmhouse Porch 
Show & Tell @ The Delectable Home
Cozy Home Party @ Your Cozy Home Scenes

The Country Garden Showcase @ White Wolf Summit Farmgirl



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!