Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life in the Slow Lane...



I love this time of year...
Early fall with the white clematis blooming on the porch...
And the evening sunsets are that fantastic golden glows...
Don't you wish you could just bottle it up for the long months to come?
Some days I wish I could freeze the garden.
Keeping it looking just like this...
But then I would miss the spring blooms....
So I will just try to stay in the slow lane like Jake here...
Sit back, relax and enjoy it for a bit!

Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Gardening!

Share Your Creations Party at Kristen's Creations
Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Party at The Charm of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
 Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
Farmhouse Friday at Laurie Anne's Vintage Home
Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Home and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story Begins
Country Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living 
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Farmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House 
Follow Me Fridays @ The Trendy Treehouse
Hodge Podge Friday @ It's A Hodge Podge Life
Garden Bloggers Bloom Day with May Dreams Gardens - Show off your flower blooms.
Garten Blogger Bluten Tag by Seepferds Garten - German version of Bloom Day


7 comments :

  1. You are very lucky : wonderfull garden, great home and near water ..... thanks for all dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Goodness, I'm swooning over your home! That's my dream place to live one day, back in the country! I love your huge porch, and your flowers are gorgeous, not to mention the view! I feel right at home at your blog! So glad I found you via Inspiration Friday. :)
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is gorgeous! A sweet retreat, I'm just relaxed looking through this blog post. Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower of your blog and invite you to join mine as well, would love to see you there! http://flourishwithavintageflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! Just found you on a blog linkup, newest follower, love the blog!

    Jan @Door251

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden and photos are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! My garden never looks this nice at the end of summer! It is all burnt and yellow and dying! LOL Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!