Sunday, September 23, 2012

Home Sweet Country Home...

Welcome dear friends and new readers to our Indiana Home....
 When the days are this beautiful....
And the sky is this blue...
 I count my blessing twice to live in this wonderful part of the country.
We are blessed, and I am thankful everyday.
 It has just been gorgeous here these last few weeks.
I have been spending as much time in the garden as possible.
Trying to soak it all in.
It feels more like fall every day.
This last one might be one of my favorites I have ever taken of the house... 
Love our Home Sweet Country Home!




Look for more pics of inside the house soon too!
I've been decorating for fall.... You'll see!!

Thanks for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!


Mosaic Monday @ Little Red House
Macro Mondays with Lisa's Chaos
Metamorphasis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch
Keeping it Simple's, Motivate Me Monday's
Boogie Board Cottage's, Masterpiece Monday's
Cowgirl Linkup Party @ The Farmhouse Porch 
Show & Tell @ The Delectable Home
Cozy Home Party @ Your Cozy Home Scenes

The Country Garden Showcase @ White Wolf Summit Farmgirl

Amaze me Monday @ Dittle Dattle
Craftastic Monday @ Sew Can Do
Cowgirl Up @ Cedar Hill Ranch
Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter Monday
 Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life
Today’s Treasures @ Southern Hospitality


11 comments :

  1. You have a beautiful home and garden, Brooke. Beautiful photography too!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely home and garden. I'd enjoy strolling around there. (visiting from Mosaic Monday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home! Have a grand day! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home and garden.

    Herding Cats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gardens are beautiful! My name is Sarah (from The Ease of Freeze) and I'm a new follower from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garden video was fantastic ~ Lovely gardens, busy lady ~ and love your 'fur person' ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have certainly been blessed with lovely days recently. Your gardens are beautiful! It was good to see you yesterday at the Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos...we have had some skies like that lately in PA ( today is one of them ) and it is just so refreshing !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Calling by from Macro Monday this evening, unable to find the macro, maybe the wrong post, but I enjoyed the visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful home and a peaceful setting. Swing by my site and say hello if you have time :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!