Thursday, September 6, 2012

Favorite Flowers - Amber Flower Carpet

Welcome garden friends and new followers!

Today we are going to be chatting about my 'Amber Flower Carpet Rose.'

 Two years ago when I was planting my new raised beds that would become the rose garden, I found two marked down roses.
And since I was trying to fill up two very large areas quickly, I planted them at the entrance on each side by the arbor.

Thinking that they would grow quickly and give a big splash of color.
 I had planned on moving these roses when the beds matured.
But honestly this sweet rose has won my heart.
It gives and gives and asks for so little in care.

I know there are other colors in this series.
But I really suggest you try the peach drift with its multi-shades of yellow to pink to orange.

I think it would look lovely in any cottage style garden.
-------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening...
-----------------

Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday
Farmhouse Friday at Laurie Anne's Vintage Home
Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Home and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story Begins
Country Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living 
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Farmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House 
Follow Me Fridays @ The Trendy Treehouse
Hodge Podge Friday @ It's A Hodge Podge Life


2 comments :

  1. The peach roses are an exquisite colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked the peachy-orange colored roses.

    Popped in from Flaunt it Friday.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!