Saturday, September 15, 2012

Early, Early Morning Light

Good Morning and Happy Saturday Dear Garden Friends!
Is there any time any prettier than sunrise in the garden?

Especially a misty one here at the lake.
Fall brings out such magical colors and light.
Making the blooms and foliage glow.
It is especially nice that the mornings are cool and comfortable.
I wish you could be here to smell this area.... HEAVEN!
Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!
Roses featured today are Crescendo, Queen Elizabeth and Raspberry Swirl.


Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party
"Ms Green Thumb" Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday
Anything Goes @ Type A
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.
Cottage Style @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time Interiors
Martha's Favorites @ Martha's Favorites
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday’s Treasures @ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Three or More Tuesday @ The Gypsy's Corner
Victoria Party - A Return to Loveliness @ A Delightsome Life

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!


9 comments :

  1. What a wonderfull garden you get
    I'll take cafe with you when you want ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video link wouldn't work for me :0(
    But I love the photos of your garden, wouldn't mind a swing on your comfortable looking seat. We had some wonderful roses this year, it's sad they are going into hibernation now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful garden made me smile at the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures and the birds and bugs sound. Makes it seem like I am actually sitting in your garden. I see you are owned by a great dane, too. We currently are owned by two in our household. Have a great day.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the cozy feel of your garden.


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely garden shots. I love your early morning sun photo?

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. I just want to be sitting on the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Brooke, Everything is so very lovely. Love the photos with the sun! Gorgeous! Your roses are dreamy! I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!