Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Capturing The Moment...

 Good Morning Garden Friends and New Followers!
Today I am sharing a collage of images of my 'Raspberry Swirl' rose blooming this week.
This is one of my favorite roses to photograph.  
I bet you can easily see why!
~~Enjoy~~












Thanks for visiting and Happy Gardening!


----------------------------------------------

 Mosaic Monday @ Little Red House
Macro Mondays with Lisa's Chaos
Metamorphasis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch
Keeping it Simple's, Motivate Me Monday's
Boogie Board Cottage's, Masterpiece Monday's
Cowgirl Linkup Party @ The Farmhouse Porch 
Show & Tell @ The Delectable Home
Cozy Home Party @ Your Cozy Home Scenes

The Country Garden Showcase @ White Wolf Summit Farmgirl








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!