Sunday, September 16, 2012

As The Garden Grows...

Hello dear readers and new friends!  Today I am showing you the far side of the house that is closest to the road.  It is west facing and tends to be the forgotten area of my garden.
It has been planted and replanted over the years.  But it has stayed with a pink and white theme.
This area all had to be redone two years ago after a water line break.  
It just now is starting to look filled in again.
 But today the plant I wanted to show you was the blooming crepe myrtle "Rhapsody in Pink".
Mine is just a little guy, but I L-O-V-E the light pink blooms with the dark foliage.
This is a new introduction, but I hope it shows up near you soon.  It's a KEEPER!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening!




1 comment :

  1. Hi, Brooke! You still have a lot of pretty flowers, though it is late in the season. I love all the pinks, especially your new crepe myrtle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!