Monday, September 24, 2012

A Little Tour of our Dining Room...


Welcome friends and new readers!

I haven't shown you this area since last Christmas...

So I thought it was time to take a few pictures in here again.

I move things around on my dining room table quite a bit.

But here is how it looks this week.

The dining room suite was my grandmothers.  It is a Broyhill I think from the late 60s.

The dark red paint (Chocolate Cherry is the name) would darken most rooms, but with three windows and two large openings it is filled with light.  This room looks the most like our previous home which was a 1912 Victorian bungalow.  I love my antiques, but after six years I am considering redoing this room again.... I know, ever decorating!

If you are wondering about the light.... this room did not have any overhead light box.  So this is plugged in behind my china cabinet and the greenery is hiding the white cord.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider following!


Anything Goes @ Type A
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.
Cottage Style @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time Interiors
Martha's Favorites @ Martha's Favorites
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday’s Treasures @ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Three or More Tuesday @ The Gypsy's Corner
Victoria Party - A Return to Loveliness @ A Delightsome Life
Wow us Wednesdays at Savy Southern Style
Country Homemaker Hop @ My Simple Country Living 
Just a party with my Peeps @ How to Nest for Less
Share the Love @ Very Merry Vintage Style

Works for Me Wednesday @ We are THAT Family
Wednesday Link Party @ Very Merry Vintage Style 
Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
Open House Party @ No Minimalist Here
Create and Share @ Trendy Treehouse
Link It Up Wednesday @ Junk in Their Trunk
Sugar & Spice @ Seven Thirty Three
Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Time for a Party @ DIY Home Decor & Other Creative Projects

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!