Monday, September 10, 2012

A Little Ray of Sunshine!

Welcome Garden Friends and New Followers!
We have been blessed with a bit of rain this week in the garden.
It made me think of these bright yellow blooms as rays of pure sunshine.
Lighting up the garden on a cloudy afternoon.
I was the one whom said I was not fond of yellow...
But who could not love this magnificent bloom?
The rose featured today is 'Welcome Home' by Jackson and Perkins.
Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Gardening!
Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday















1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing photos. The J & P Welcome Home rose is so beautiful. I do not have one. Wish I did now that I've seen the amazing blooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!