Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Welcome-- Come On In and Stay Awhile!!

Welcome garden friends and new followers!
This morning was one of those beautiful mornings in the garden.
There was a heavy dew and everything looked fresh and lush.
The kittens and my pup Miley were playing in the yard.
The lake was sparkling and beautiful.
And it was nice and cool.  Perfect to enjoy a lazy stroll.
It was one of those mornings I wished you all could be in the garden with me.
So I went in to get my camera.
And I tried to photograph the garden from some angles I haven't showed you yet.
So you could get a better idea of how it actually looks.
Remember this area is only 2 years old.  Started in 2010, the rose planted in 2011.
All in all there are over 40 roses in this area now.
Plus a ton of perennials and blooming shrubs.
I am amazed at how it has grown and changed since last year.  

Before and After.... August 2011 and Today!
That is a big difference!
                 
Thanks for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!
Share/BookmarkSubscribe

----------------------------------------

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Tracie's Fishtail Cottage's Cottage Flora Thursday
Time Travel Thursdays at Brambleberry Cottage
Open House Thursdays at No Minimalist's Here
Rural Thursday Blog Hop at A Rural Journal 
Treasure Hunt Thursdays at From My Front Porch To Yours
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 
Transformation Thursday @ Shabby Creek Cottage 
Creative Things Thursdays @ The Vintage Farmhouse
Grace at Home Party @ Imparting Grace












7 comments :

  1. Lovely garden! I could sit and enjoy it for hours :)
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks spectacular...so lush, georgous and pretty. I love the way you have humg the wateringcan, very cute. It's is all just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!

    What a fantastic garden you have!!

    Just beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of fall also ... I have a few of those roses you highlight on your sidebar.

    Popped in from Jann's SYCT.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful garden! Everything looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke, I love your garden. It just has a certain charm. Not only are your flowers beautiful, but I love all of your fun garden accents. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!