Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Touched by the Morning Dew - My 500th Post!


Good Morning Dear Readers and New Friends!

It is a beautiful day here in Southern Indiana.
 I was up and out in the garden early enough to see the morning dew.
The roses looked especially beautiful with the sparkling drops.
I love the thought of my garden washed clean.
And ready for a brand new day.
Today is a special day for my site, it is my 500th post!
I have enjoyed every one of them, can't believe I have been doing this for almost 5 years now.
I have enjoyed every minute of it.  Thanks so much for being loyal readers and dear friends.
Have a great day and God Bless!

Today's featured Rose is 'Welcome Home' by Jackson and Perkins.
All photographs of my garden today, Aug 7, 2012.

---------------------------------------------------------

Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday

16 comments :

  1. Lovely photographs! The dew of the morning is so special! Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blessing us with your garden pictures and your dedication to posting.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, breathtakingly beautiful photos! I'm going to go look at them again :-)
    ~betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 500th post! I have enjoyed reading your blog and your photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dew kissed roses are splendid. Yay on your 500 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!..500 post!...your photo's are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 500th post! That's a lot of posting~wears me out to think about it.
    All your photos are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!...and congratulations on your 500th post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 500th post!!!
    I love me some dew and water drop pics. Mine is also a water droplet one. Hope you can stop by my blog sometime, and if you have not already done so, "Like" Hood Photography on Facebook! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation on your 500th post! Wow! Thanks for taking us along on the walk in your garden. Not much blooming here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 500 posts, I am no where near that. Your images of so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo, 500th post. Lovely images, popped in from Wow Us Wednesday ~

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that peachy orange rose.Its perfect. Great photography
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty rose! And dew! Are you getting rain there finally? It keeps skirting past our little town so I haven't seen dew in ages!

    Congratulations on 500 posts! Wondering if you have a winner for your recent giveaway yet?

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. superb shots, .... congrats on 500th post.....and i love the words 'my garden washed clean'.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely flowers! Its a great feeling and a good day to start seeing those lovely flowers around your house.Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!