I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Very Pink of Perfection!


Today I am sharing some lovely blooms from the fence around the rose garden.


This rose has only been here a few months.


But I am so happy with how it is doing.


Its mottled look is from some recent rains.


But I think it just makes it more beautiful.


Oh, how I love pink roses.


I had dreamed of them filling the fence line.


And looking down and seeing them from the house.


As you can see, they are well on their way!


I am happy to say the garden looks quite nice this week.


And all the transplanted roses are liking their new homes.


Which has me wondering if there is room for one or two more?
~<3~

Featured Rose Today: Queen Elizabeth

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower!

-------------------------



Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party


2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Brooke. Crafters spend a lot of money on paints to copy that mottled look...just can't compete with nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such beautiful roses! I wish I could grow them like you :-) Thank you for sharing these lovely blooms with us. I'm visiting from Garden Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts