Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sharing Simple Gifts....





Few treasures from the garden for you today.  Enjoy.
















Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday
Wow us Wednesdays at Savy Southern Style
Country Homemaker Hop @ My Simple Country Living 
Just a party with my Peeps @ How to Nest for Less
Primp your stuff Wednesday @ Primp
Under $100. Party @ Beyond the Picket Fence
Share the Love @ Very Merry Vintage Style
Tea In The Garden @ Bernideen’s Tea Time
Whatever Wednesday @ Momma Hen
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful garden! take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers! What a spectacular garden!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!