Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oh So Easy Roses!




No really, that is their name!
Welcome garden friends and new readers!
Todays rose is called Oh So Easy Strawberry.
It is mostly a coral rose, but has shades from a yellow cream...
To coral-orange-pink tones, all on one rose.
I love seeing the different colors on this simple rose.
Here you can see them all on the same bush.
 It could be a groundcover or landscape rose, but I am growing mine up a trellis.

As you can see it is a beautiful addition to any cottage rose garden.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider following!









1 comment :

  1. Brooke, your roses are so pretty. I have too many dear wandering through, who love to nibble on roses, so I don't trouble myself with growing any.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!