Friday, August 24, 2012

Follow Friday #5



Hello again dear friends and new readers.
It is time to share some more wonderful sites to enjoy...  
I can't wait for you to see them!
Don't forget to leave a comment and tell them your new followers too.
Okay, lets get started!



Vintage framed c.repasy

old watering can   w/roses C.Repasy

English roses and hollyhocks

Oh my gosh, just like out of the pages of Victoria Magazine... this is Christie'd blog.  I am in awe of her design and artistic talents.  I want her to do my whole house!  Plus she is a rose gardener too!  Enjoy, you will love this site!  The first link with her name is her Pinterest site, this is how I found her, you will love her boards!  Here is her business site as well.....  http://christierepasy.com/



#2.  Warren Grove Garden by Carolyn Aiken of Aiken House and Garden.
Oh if I had a favorite blog in the world, it might just be this one.  I have written to Carolyn about how inspired I am by her beautiful home and gardens.  I see things out shopping and think, Carolyn needs this!  If you have not been to her garden, you are in for a treat!


Jennelise




Soft romantic, inspiring beauty.  Lots of roses and crafty inspiration.  This artistic blog will soon be a favorite!


Can't wait to show you more great blogs to follow next Friday!
Come back and visit then.

Happy Gardening....Brooke

{All photographs featured this week remain the property of the site and belong to the blog owners.}



4 comments :

  1. love your header , and thanks for making my morning coffee time so enjoyable, your blog is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke,
    Thank you for featuring my blog this week-I see I am in good company too!

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brooke,
    What wonderful features! I am a blogger friend with all three. I have admired Christie's paintings for a long time and I am a personal friend of Carolyn's. We used to play house together when we were little girls. You are a wonderful gardener yourself, judging by your photos! Have a splendid weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, you certainly picked some really pretty blog sites - a few of my favorites to be sure!

    Just lovely, thanks for sharing this with us!

    Do have a wondderful weekend!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!