Friday, August 17, 2012

Follow Friday # 4



Hello again dear friends and new readers.
It is time to share some more wonderful sites to enjoy...  
I can't wait for you to see them!
Don't forget to leave a comment and tell them your new followers too.
Okay, lets get started!

The Foundation Border at Hayefield (September 2010)The Foundation Border at Hayefield (September 2010)

The Courtyard at Hayefield (July 2005)

Hibiscus acetosella 'Mahogany Splendor' at Hayefield


Nan is a very accomplished garden writer with several titles to her name.  You will be amazed at her use of unusual plants and varying colors in her warm, casual style garden.  I am not ashamed to say I am a huge fan of her blog, she makes me want to garden more... try new things and that is what a garden blog should be.  Tell Nan I said hi!





I will never think of another wildflower, bee or butterfly without thinking of Gail.   She is my go-to native blogger, with good reason.  She is not afraid to tell you of her struggles with poor soil and climate.  But you would never know it with the beautiful photos she share with her readers.


MySecretGarden

MySecretGarden

MySecretGarden

My Secret Garden is the way she explains her site and I can see why!  Beautiful photography and a lovely garden full of interesting garden decor and plant combinations.  You'll be inspired as well.

Can't wait to show you more great blogs to follow next Friday!
Come back and visit then.

Happy Gardening....Brooke

{All photographs featured this week remain the property of the site and belong to the blog owners.}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!