Friday, August 3, 2012

Follow Friday - #2


It's that time again!  I am so excited to share with you some great new blogs to follow!
Each week I am going to try to feature 3-4 great places for you to be inspired.  These are what I consider to be the best of the best, so enjoy!  

Make sure you leave a comment too to let them know you are a new follower!







This blog is in Italian, but you will be amazed at her photos and creative ideas.  I love the effects she uses on her finished work, you will enjoy her simple, country life scenes.







This one is in German, but again, you will love her garden and decor.  She is also a talented cook and shares some yummy recipes.  But it was her garden that inspired me to feature this blog.  Can't wait for you to enjoy it as well!








#3 - Villa Konig 
  
Another one in German, but she does country garden to a tee!  Sweet soft photos and dreamy landscapes.  



This last one is a Norwegian blogger that loves to decorate with flowers!  I love her tablescapes and artistic eye for vignettes.   You will love it too, go check it out!

Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a new follower!
Happy Gardening....






2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodnes how delightful!I am definitely going to check them out. I would like to pin the photo of the daisies. Do you know if they would mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always thrilled to see lovely gardens and I think it is so neat how , no matter where we live, creativity and garden love is a part of so many lives!

    Will definitely bee checking out these new blogs!!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!