Thursday, August 9, 2012

Favorite Flowers - 'Outta The Blue' Rose














This one is a Weeks rose, and they are known for creating fantastic garden roses.  I loved this one for its scent and color.  Very old fashioned rose fragrance.  They call it a "Modern Antique" rose, I call it beautiful.
Very florific, comes in drifts, good recycle and moderate disease resistance.  Medium sized rose, works well  in mixed borders.  4' tall with regular pruning.

Photos taken this week in my Southern Indiana garden, Zone 6.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening!

------------------------------------------------
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 
Share Your Creations Party at Kristen's Creations
Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Party at The Charm of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
 Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
Farmhouse Friday at Laurie Anne's Vintage Home
Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Home and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story Begins
Country Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living 



6 comments :

  1. Your garden is beautiful! Love your roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely roses! I love seeing them casually growing by fences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful things blooming in your garden. Every picture could be a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is your secret? no blackspot, no bugs? please share!!! thanks for linking up to Fishtail Cottage's garden party! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! I would love for you to drop by My Dream Canvas. I am also hosting a giveaway to win a 50 dollar gift card to HomeGoods. Do please enter the giveaway if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how pretty everything looks as dry as it's been! Great job! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!