Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Favorite Flowers - 'Eva Cullum' Phlox

Today I am having fun sharing with you a photographic study of my pink garden phlox.  I have several varieties of phlox, but I must say the pink in Eva Cullum stands out in my garden.  I love the color, but the scent is devine.  Phlox is an old garden favorite, if you do not have this one, add it to your list.
Enjoy the many faces of this lovely bloomer... 









Garden Phlox
Phlox paniculata
'Eva Cullum'
Perennial, Zones 4-8.
Pink flowers with a darker pink eye.  
Will bloom all summer long.  
24-30 inches tall.




1 comment :

  1. Such beautiful photos, the pink is so pretty in the light you captured it in! For whatever reason I'm rarely able to comment on your blog but happy I'm able to today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!