Monday, August 6, 2012

Favorite Flowers -- Queen Elizabeth Rose


I love Queen Elizabeth for its pure pink blooms.
That are both large and beautiful.
She is tall and elegant.  So give her something to climb on!
But well worth the effort for these lovely blooms.
This is the 2nd flush of blooms this year, but it is stunning.  Especially for a newly planted rose.
This is a wish-you-could-see-it-in-person rose.  The pictures do not do it justice.  Any spotting is from the bit of rain we had this week.  :)  Much needed!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower...



3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous rose! I can't wait for spring to come round so mine can start blooming.. it's still winter here but only a few weeks to go! Your garden is just lovely! take care, maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have these in the gardens, but I should have planted it where I could see it more often. Love the scent. It is a pretty rose, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!