Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Still time to win a $50 Gift Card!

Hello dear readers and new friends!
A few new pics to share with you today.
It's over 100 degrees and the sun is pretty, but it is way too hot to enjoy it.
So I am painting the girls bathroom and doing a few inside projects today.




(All photos taken this week of my garden.)

IMG_5959
Remember you have two more days to enter to win a $50 gift card to Lowes!

Gold-Lowes_thumb
Thanks so much to the good people at Lowes Creative Ideas for letting gardens like me get their hands dirty and their creative mojo working overtime. I am so excited to share with you my upcoming projects.
6274895600_0acdcbea8c_thumb
Being a part of the Creators and Influencers Garden Team been a dream come true. Its so much fun to create something so special and then sharing it with you my dear friends and readers. Please if you are not a follower consider becoming one so you can see more of my upcoming projects.
web-logo_thumb
Take the time to visit Lowe’s and see what's blooming, I’m sure you’ll be glad you did!
Don't forget to check out the Lowes Creative Ideas Blog and Facebook Page. They now even have an account on Pinterest!

Good Luck and Happy Gardening!!
 ~ Brooke ~




5 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke,
    I loved watching your video and that is a great idea on using the shade house for the roses.
    We have been so hot here too this Summer. Our hottest days were 105, but we only had three in a row of that, but lot's and lots of high nineties. Ugh! I have a hard time taking the heat. Today we reached ninety, but all last week we were cooler and in the eighties. That was such a relief. SO many fires are burning around us so we do have smoke in the air.

    It was such a joy to walk around with you and hear your voice. I just love that when bloggers make a movie. I have NO idea how to do it, but when I figure it out I will have to post one : )
    I'm a little challenged when it comes to techy stuff.
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the landscaping and planting around your deck Brooke. What a lovely spot to set in the evening and watch the sunset over your lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your video and your garden. Your roses and lilies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is fantastic. Love the video too!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!