Friday, July 27, 2012

Creative Country Mom's Follow Friday #1


I have decided to do a new series of posts in my site called Follow Fridays.  It is my pleasure to show you some of the posts I have read this week that I have enjoyed and the blogs that inspire me.  Please visit the sites and let them know how much you enjoy their work and talent!  


# 1 -  What's Old is New  I love this site for it's trash to treasure approach to decorating.  Garden and home ideas a plenty.  Simple country charm can't be beat in my book!


GypsyFarmGirl
2. Gypsy Farm Girl - Be still my heart.  This girl has my attention at the title of her blog, but she goes on to inspire me with every new post.  She and I share a metal addiction, I bet you will too after visiting her lovely blog!


diy potting bench centsational girl

3. Centsational Girl  -  A do-it yourself blogger with ooodles of ideas!  This is her recent project, a thrifty pottinbg bench, way cute!






4.  Grace Gardens by June Stocking.  Wow, oh wow, oh WOW.  I love June's style inside and out.  You will too!


Look for more fantastic blogs to be featured in weeks to come.
Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Gardening!
~Brooke~

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my blog! I am glad that I can inspire you and others! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be looking forward to more "Follow Fridays!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so kind to feature my blog! Connecting with other creative spirits is what blogging is about! I am also looking forward to your Friday features.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweet Brooke for the wonderful compliment. You are awesome my friend!!!!!!!!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...