Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Beauty Contest...

What better way to start out the week than some roses?  They are all so pretty, who can pick a favorite?  I have some lovely ones to show you today!

Here is an unknown pink one, I love how you can see the little hairs in this shot!  That's Close!!

Enchanted Evening is looking quite lovely.

Oh So Easy Peach

Strawberry Hill, a new one this year that I am really enjoying.

Queen Elizabeth

Raspberry Swirl, she always steals the show with her swirls!
Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening!
~Brooke~
-------------------------------------
Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party









2 comments :

  1. They are all just gorgeous Brooke. I love your Enchanted Evening. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Those are some amazing shots! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!