Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wildflower Wednesday - June

Welcome to a hot, dry Wednesday in Indiana.
My area has been one of the hardest hit in the Nation this summer.
Here is the latest drought map and we are smack in the RED.
Not a good place to be.  

So my full time job has been dragging the hose 
this summer.  Our grass is completely burnt up, 
but so far I have kept the blooms coming along.  
Here is a virtual garden walk I did last night giving 
you a good look around....


And here is a few pics of my wildflower bed out by the road....




Thanks so much for stopping by and please pray for rain for so many of our garden friends.  I know I am not alone in this battle.  Here is the map of all the US.

US Drought Monitor, June 19, 2012

Again I am in the Red, Drought - Extreme.  
We're Praying we will not go into the Brown, which is the most you can go.  
Many of our friends and neighbors are farmers, 
and they are beside themselves over this weather.

Thanks again for stopping by....Brooke
--------------------------------------------------------
Wildflower Wednesday with Clay and Limestone
Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party
"Ms Green Thumb" Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday
Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Twitter~!