Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June is the month for Roses….

So I thought I’d share just a few of the beauties blooming this week here at the lake.

Outta The Blue


Pink Double Knockout roses blooming on the Front Walk.
IMG_4732
Nearly Wild
IMG_4735
Double Delight
IMG_4744
Pink Double Knockout Standard and All American Beauty from my Lowes Project.




Tropicana Rose

IMG_4817
Welcome Home Rose
IMG_4818


Our Lady of Guadalupe
IMG_4834
Coral Dawn Roses on the arbor and Pink Double Knockout on the Fence.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  We are in the middle of a few days of wonderful weather in the low 80s here.  By the weekend it is to be in the 90s again.  Trying to get as much done as possible in the gardens.  Collecting seed and cutting back things has been the majority of the chores.  Have had a few nice rains, but still watering every other day.

Happy Gardening….Brooke
 -----------------------------

Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday

1 comment :

  1. I loved listening to the bird songs while taking a virtual walk through your beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!