Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Garden Bench Finds A Home… Part 2 of Lowe’s Creative Challenge

IMG_5239



It’s been awhile since we have been down to see the rose garden area.

So today I thought I would show you all the pretty things blooming there.
IMG_5223
It all looks out towards our lake and backyard.
IMG_5224
It actually is the space between the walls of our walk-out basement.
IMG_5225
It makes a perfect little walled garden complete with arbor and picket fence.
IMG_5226
Which I grow roses on of course!
IMG_5228
There are two raised beds with 12 roses in each plus numerous perennials.
IMG_5236
And lots of garden art and treasures to display!
IMG_5237
It has turned out to be one of my favorite areas in my gardens.

Which is why it is the perfect place for my new bench to go!  (Toby the garden kitty loves it too!)
IMG_5209
Isn’t that color fantastic! 

It looks so pretty with all the colors down there already!

Now I can sit and enjoy all the roses and views of the lake.  I am so thankful to Lowes for making this project possible.  If you have not seen my tutorial on how to build this lovely Picket Fence Bench, please visit my post….

IMG_5163

Gold-Lowes_thumb
Thanks so much to the good people at Lowes Creative Ideas for letting gardens like me get their hands dirty and their creative mojo working overtime. I am so excited to share with you my upcoming projects.

6274895600_0acdcbea8c_thumb
Being a part of the Creators and Influencers Garden Team been a dream come true. Its so much fun to create something so special and then sharing it with you my dear friends and readers. Please if you are not a follower consider becoming one so you can see more of my upcoming projects.
web-logo_thumb
Take the time to visit Lowe’s and see what's blooming, I’m sure you’ll be glad you did!
Don't forget to check out the Lowes Creative Ideas Blog and Facebook Page. They now even have an account on Pinterest!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening!
Brooke
--------------------------------------
Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday
Wow us Wednesdays at Savy Southern Style

Country Homemaker Hop @ My Simple Country Living 
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Tracie's Fishtail Cottage's Cottage Flora Thursday
Time Travel Thursdays at Brambleberry Cottage

Open House Thursdays at No Minimalist's Here
Rural Thursday Blog Hop at A Rural Journal 
Treasure Hunt Thursdays at From My Front Porch To Yours
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 
Transformation Thursday @ Shabby Creek Cottage 
Creative Things Thursdays @ The Vintage Farmhouse

5 comments :

  1. Love the garden bench! Your garden still looks great considering the lack of rain in Indiana! Mine is terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on it for sure Robin. I feel like if I miss a day it will never green back up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden and flowers are gorgeous - love that view - and the whimsical touches! Congratulations on being on Lowes creative garden team - that is just too cool!
    I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!