Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Few Pretty Daylilies To Share…

IMG_4888
Here are a few of the lovely daylilies blooming this week in my Indiana garden.  I was asked by another gardener if my leaves were brown at the tips here.  A few of mine are, but not all…. it is just so hot and dry.  But they are blooming nicely… so I think it is just the weather this year, not anything serious.  Enjoy the blooms!
IMG_4860
Hal’s Pink
IMG_4883
Siloam French Silk
IMG_4893
Decatur Prince
IMG_4897
Midnight Masquerade
IMG_4889
IMG_4891
Rosy Returns

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening,
Brooke
-------------------------------

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Tracie's Fishtail Cottage's Cottage Flora Thursday

Time Travel Thursdays at Brambleberry Cottage
Open House Thursdays at No Minimalist's Here
Rural Thursday Blog Hop at A Rural Journal 
Treasure Hunt Thursdays at From My Front Porch To Yours
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Transformation Thursday @ Shabby Creek Cottage 
Creative Things Thursdays @ The Vintage Farmhouse

10 comments :

  1. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so gorgeous...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blooms. Mine are not open yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see hemerocallis again! Ours are budding so it won't be long! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your day lilies are beautiful. I really like the last pink ones. Enjoy the day! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful variety of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and colorful day lilies and awesome photography! ~~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful variety of colors!

    Thank you for post..

    Garden centre in Wokingham

    ReplyDelete
  9. My day lilies are not doing well this year -- the leaves are wanting to turn yellow. Yours are very pretty!

    Thank you for sharing at Rural Thursdays this week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Daylilies! I need to expand my color collection - LOVE these! Delightsome post! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!