Christmas in the Country is here!
I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!

Here are the featured tours and links....
Featured Home Tours - Panoply, Aiken House and Garden, Normandy Life and Creative Country Mom's.

More coming soon!




Grab the button for your blog or posts...

Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com


Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Favorite Flowers - Indian Giver Daylily

Is this not one of the most fantastic daylilies you've ever seen?  
Okay it is not one of those that costs hundreds of dollars, but it is pretty darn fabulous to me!
It is called Indian Giver and I am in love with its form and colors.  Especially its white edges and frills! 


It is a rebloomer---- Hybridized by Ferguson; Year of Introduction: 1991
18-24 inches tall, zones 4-10, semi evergreen.
Winner of several daylily awards when introduced.

This daylily is easily found on the web for sale.

It is a keeper in my book.  This is one of my many new ones I got last year when a local grower/hybridizer retired and sold all of his stock.  I will try to share more of my new favorites as they bloom.

Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a follower.
~Brooke~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lilies! Mine look dried up and scream help me..... I think we have too much mulch around them and it's drying them out too much.
    I wish you would come work in my yard. lol
    ~betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and I feel the same about Indian Giver as you do. Most of all a big "Thank You". I actually could not think of the name of this daylily for two days and my tag was faded. In a panic I wondered how would I remember. I didn't know where to start. Then low and behold, there is was, on your blog. You saved me. This older age stuff and forgetting things is not going to be fun at all. LOL Nina Waters

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts