Christmas in the Country is here!
I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!

Here are the featured tours and links....
Featured Home Tours - Panoply, Aiken House and Garden, Normandy Life and Creative Country Mom's.

More coming soon!




Grab the button for your blog or posts...

Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com


Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Daylily Season In Full Swing!


Hello dear readers!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I am stopping by to share with you just a few of the lovely daylilies blooming here at the lake.  I will have more to share with you soon.  Enjoy!!
IMG_5144
IMG_5145
IMG_5146
IMG_5147
‘Pink Ambrosia’
IMG_4935
‘Miss Amelia’
IMG_5306
IMG_5307
‘Pink Windmill’
Bambi Doll
Bette Davis Eyes
Corryton Pink
Rosy Returns
Custard Candy
Pardon Me
Prairie Moonlight
IMG_5104
IMG_5107
IMG_5106
IMG_5108
Hyperion
There are so many more blooming, I love them all.  Don’t you?

IMG_5103
Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~
-----------------------------

 Mosaic Monday @ Little Red House
Macro Mondays with Lisa's Chaos
Metamorphasis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch
Keeping it Simple's, Motivate Me Monday's
Boogie Board Cottage's, Masterpiece Monday's
This Week In My Garden @ The Little Round Table
Cowgirl Linkup Party @ The Farmhouse Porch 
Show & Tell @ The Delectable Home
Cozy Home Party @ Your Cozy Home Scenes
Favorite Photo Monday  

The Country Garden Showcase @ White Wolf Summit Farmgirl

More the Merrier Monday at The DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper


And BRAND NEW THIS Week I am joining the


11 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful! My favorites. Lovely blog. Have a great day! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daylilies are just starting. Love your collection. You have a great variety. Visiting from Mosaic Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Daylily collection and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke, Thank you for linking up with Favourite Photo MOnday.
    there is so much inspiration here for my garden, beautiful
    I am following you now not only here, but as well on pinterest and facebook
    have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many, and in so many different colors! Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lilies, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knew there were so many different lilies?! Thank you for sharing the details on the lilies - I hope to find a few in my local garden center so I can grow them in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers, colors are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so beautiful, I love the shades of pink ones and the white, well all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It may be true that winter jackets branded companies make use of the finest quality material to manufacture their bags while catier bangles adhering to extremely high standards, however no one can deny the fact that discount rolex watches are over-priced. Basically, the designer labels try cashing in on their cheap christmas gifts brand name as it may have acquired high status in the minds of the omega watches for sale buyers and more often than not people choose theses designer handbags not because of their quality and crafty designs cheap louis vuitton handbags but for their status symbol factor.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts