Friday, June 8, 2012

Are you a member yet?

Happy to see several new followers this morning…. Welcome!
So glad to have you visit my little piece of heaven in the country.
IMG_4798
I love to meet new garden friends and find new garden blogs to enjoy!
IMG_4871
I love to share my garden with you, but also love to share fellow gardeners blogs too.
IMG_4927
That is the reason a couple years ago I started a garden group on Facebook called Webgarden.
IMG_4820
And it has been so much fun meeting new members and sharing beautiful gardens.
This weekend we will reach 2000 members!  How much fun is that?

So if you have not joined us yet, pop on over to WebGarden.
IMG_4880
And if you would like to have your garden site featured, share a link so we can find you!

Or upload some pictures or posts you have done on your garden.
Thanks so much for stopping by and following my garden!
God Bless….Brooke

WebGarden Icon

Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Party at The Charm of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
 Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
Farmhouse Friday at Laurie Anne's Vintage Home
Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Home and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story Begins
Country Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living 
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Farmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous garden photos! Everything looks so lush and beautiful. The gardens feature so many outstanding plants. I really enjoyed the views. I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to return visits. I invite you to join me as well on my blog at http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com
    Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gardens are gorgeous! the view is so Lovely as well! Love your blog and beautiful pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep popping by, Brooke, and I don't always comment but your gardens get more spectacular with every post. Beautiful- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a nice post i am totally satisfy from your post could you more share here here i will be back again to you as soon as possible.
    Thanks for sharing...



    garden centre Lostwithiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 2000 members. Is it all based on this facebook page? I liked it but, didn't see anywhere else to join. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!