Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekend Garden Stroll…

IMG_4327
IMG_4386
IMG_4329
IMG_4629
IMG_4331
IMG_4606
IMG_4625
IMG_4607
IMG_4338
IMG_4608
IMG_4616
IMG_4609
IMG_4617
Wanted to share with you some stars of the garden this holiday weekend!
Hope you can enjoy some time with your family and friends.  I am pretty sure we will be here at the lake all weekend.  I think we’ll get in and swim!  I’m ready to spend some quality time in my raft floating!
Thanks so much and please consider becoming a follower!
Happy Gardening…Brooke
(All pictures of my own home and garden.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share Your Creations Party at Kristen's Creations
Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Party at The Charm of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme
Farmhouse Friday at Laurie Anne's Vintage Home
Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Home and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story Begins
Country Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Farmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House
Grace at Home Party @ Imparting Grace

12 comments :

  1. I love all of the colors in your garden. I have a hard time mixing the warm and cool colors in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gardens are so full and lush. I just planted my first oriental poppy. I hope it does well. Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lilies started opening up this week!! Yours look so beautiful!! Also, do you plant your sunflowers early? Mine usually don't start to bloom till way into June, sometimes even July! Very, very pretty! I LOVE sunflowers!! Thanks for sharing!!

    In His Lo♥e, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful your gardens are! My daisy's have just started blooming and our wild Lupin along the wood line. Otherwise there is not much blooming in my gardens yet. We have had such weird weather this year. The spring flowers came to soon and then we have had very cold nights until this past week. We will be putting our vege garden in this weekend. We have decided to only put about a quarter of what we usually plant because hubs wants that area to rest this year. I was raised in Indiana , all my family still live there, and so remember the longer growing season you have than we have here in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers. I like your combination of the light blue and orange flowers. Very nice. I Love the color of your red poppy. I have one that color....somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it all...the video above is wonderful Brooke!!!! I love your gardens. I think I would have crapped my drawers to see that snake..you are a braver girl than me!
    I thank you so much for linking in this week. It is an honor to host Friday's Flaunt and meet new friends and visit the regulars (who are like old friends) who share. I always feel so privelaged to know that inspiration is just a click away when need a bit of a boost for my spirits! It is a pleasure to tour and see all the gorgeous blooms...landscaping and ideas that all the participants share, and I appreciate each and every link and comment! I have shared your post today with my facebook page for Tootsie Time. I hope you will link in again soon!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! You have been working hard to have such a pretty garden!
    Xo
    Isabelle
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower now, follow back and say hi!
    I have to say i am jealous of your coquette rose. My dream is to have a rose garden and Fairy garden. Love your blog!
    Maybe you have something French inspired, like about your roses you would like to share at the French party on Monday?
    Anyways,
    Happy week-end,
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job! You have such a fantastic garden. Thank you for sharing this post on Simple & Sweet Fridays...
    Have a wonderful week in your garden!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything I see on this post. Beautiful flowers. Wish I have a garden too to plant also those lovely flowers.

    real estate in the philippines

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great garden. We try to get flowers like yours but they rearely look that good!
    Another hazard here is snakes and we recently did a snake handling course so we could deal with problem reptiles better.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!