Thursday, May 17, 2012

Preparing for Garden Guests…

Happy Thursday on one of the craziest weeks I’ve had in a long time! 
 I have been a busy girl, in the garden and elsewhere!  
Wanted to say thank you to the nice comments and welcome to new friends. 
 I hope to catch a break once school is out…. 
4 more (school) days till summer vacation!  
It is plant sale week for our garden club and I have 
20 visitors coming in the morning for a garden tour! 
 I am pleased with how everything is looking.  
Honestly, what is not to love about May in the garden?  

Here is a peek of what's blooming…. Enjoy!

IMG_4327
IMG_4268
IMG_4269
IMG_4330
IMG_4275
IMG_4331
IMG_4272

IMG_4338
IMG_4329
IMG_4333
IMG_4337
IMG_4334
IMG_4336
IMG_4335
IMG_4336
IMG_4337
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you are a new visitor please consider following me! 
Happy Gardening…Brooke
----------------------------------------
 Share Your Creations Party at Kristen's Creations
Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Party at The Charm of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
 Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
Farmhouse Friday at Laurie Anne's Vintage Home
Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Home and Family Friday at Home Is Where My Story Begins
Country Homemaker Hop at My Simple Country Living 
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Farmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House 

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous, Brooke! I would love to be part of that tour and see it all firsthand. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden is so lush. I would love to have a garden so full of beautiful blooms, but haven't committed myself to the time yet. For now, I'll just enjoy yours! I found you at Rooted In Thyme's Link party. I'm your newest follower and hope you'll stop by and follow me at Quirky Vistas as well.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is lovely. I bet your garden guests were quite impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness!! The rose photo is spectacular!! What color!!! And I love the lily pics....my favorite flower...mine are an the very verge of opening...I can see the orange color, enveloped inside the closed buds, like the one at the bottom left of your orange lily photo! I love May, too!!!

    Blessings to you! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brooke, Your garden is gorgeous! Thanks so much sharing your beautiful post on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Have a fun week in your garden!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!