Monday, May 21, 2012

My Garden Bench and Work Area…

IMG_4401
Welcome Garden Friends and New Followers!
IMG_4358
Thought you might enjoy a peek at my work area under the deck today.
IMG_4347
And a few pictures of the border in front of it!
IMG_4359
This is where the majority of my cuttings and starts are… as well as my garden tools and such.
IMG_4351
It is under our deck and more of my things are inside the doors in our basement.
IMG_4360
I grow shade loving things in galvanized wash tubs and buckets.
IMG_4346
The hollyhocks are blooming and the sunflowers are about to.
IMG_4361
This area is easy to water with so many things in one place.  This is the perfect place for a ‘plant hospital’ with the dappled shade I can keep things moist and protected.
IMG_4367
There are 8 big tubs and several little pots, making more places to add plants!  Never pass over a big tub like this, you can do so many things with them!  ====>>> Look for a project coming soon! <<<====
IMG_4362
But my favorite is my little wagon.  The only problem is my cats love it too and have been using it for a bed!
IMG_4350
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you are a new visitor please consider becoming a follower!
Happy Gardening…Brooke
----------------------------------------------------

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Farmgirl Friday @ Dandelion House 
Flowers on Saturday @ Blueberry Craft & Hobby
French Inspiration Saturday @ The French Cupboard
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different / Act Normal

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke
    You certainly do use every bit of available space and there's such a diversity of plants. I enjoyed the walkabout video of your gardens and flowers, a nice way to share besides just photos.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...