Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mid To Late TB Irises To Enjoy…

IMG_4067
I’ll start with an heirloom variety to share today, I am not sure the name. 
IMG_4065
This is “Champagne Elegance”  It’s a real beauty in person, much creamier, lovely.
IMG_4066
Here is a close up…
IMG_4084
'Gnu Blues', but I love the pattern on this one.
IMG_4086
IMG_4088
‘Superstition’
IMG_4087
IMG_4090
‘Sweeter Than Wine’
IMG_4091
This one is probably in my top 3 of all I grow, just so dramatic.
IMG_4092
Isn’t that a fantastic combination?
IMG_4093

To see more of this years irises check out these posts….


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening!
~Brooke~
--------------------------------------------



Homemaker on a Dime's  Creative Bloggers Hop Sunday's at 5.
Chari's Sunday Favorties at Happy to Design 
Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper
Your Sunday Best @ A Rural Journal

3 comments :

  1. Love the last one, Brooke! Is that a Brecks? We should swap iris bulbs sometime.

    Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!