Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day Blooms….

More pictures to share from after our rain shower yesterday.  Enjoy!
And don't forget to watch my newest "Notes From A Country Garden" at the top of my page.
A new one was added today called "A Tour of our Property"

IMG_3926
IMG_3945
IMG_3923
IMG_3928
IMG_3947
IMG_3948
IMG_3949
IMG_3951
IMG_3931
IMG_3952

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~
-------------------------------------------------
Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous garden. I'm envious! Looking forward to visiting your blog again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all the bursts of color. Hope to have a garden myself someday, but right now I'm settling for a windowsill herb garden... too hard to do much else in a condo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photos of flowers with rain drops. There's just something about them... Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!