Monday, May 14, 2012

Masses of Roses in the Fairy Garden

Pictures were taken at dusk after a busy day, so they are not my best.  
But wanted to share anyway!

IMG_4287
IMG_4289
IMG_4296
IMG_4294

IMG_4295

IMG_4291
IMG_4297
Hello gardening friends, just popping in to show you my 
‘The Fairy’ roses and ‘Lollypop’ lilies in bloom this week.  
There are 14 roses planted on this side of the house.  
Busy with the garden club and kids this week.  
This week is our annual plant sale, it’s like Christmas for me!

Happy Gardening and Happy Belated Mothers Day….
Brooke
-----------------------------------------
This Week In My Garden @ The Little Round Table
Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party
"Ms Green Thumb" Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday
Garden Bloggers Bloom Day with May Dreams Gardens

The Country Garden Showcase @ White Wolf Summit Farmgirl

6 comments :

  1. Oh what beautiful pinks Brooke. My garden is more of a shade of blue just now but your fairy rose reminds me of the one I left behind in my previous garden.......such a great bloomer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pinks! I am stopping by from Bloomin Tuesday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your flowers are so pretty! Your blog is just wonderful too!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty color scheme. The pink roses with the angel statue are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed seeing your fairy garden. The soft pinks are so relaxing and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty--I love pink, too! I have one small flower bed that is devoted to pink, white and grey colors, and it is one of my favorite parts of the garden! Your roses are sublime and the lilies luscious! Thank you for sharing them with us on your blog. I am also going to check out your video when I get a break later!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!