Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lily Season Has Begun!

IMG_4156
IMG_4157
IMG_4158
IMG_4159
IMG_4166
IMG_4167
IMG_4155
Is there anything more beautiful than a pure pink lily?  These are Asiatic lilies, but I do not know the variety.
Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~
----------------------------------------------------
Susan's A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday
Wow us Wednesdays at Savy Southern Style
Make it yours Day at My Backyard Eden
Wordless Wednesday

3 comments :

  1. What Beautiful floral photos!! Happy WW :)

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/2012/05/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-enjoying.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower garden is gorgeous! I have a real fondness for lilies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!